Homemade Delicious Creamy Oat Milk
10 Minutes: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free
What You'll Need:
- Cheesecloth or a very thin kitchen towel
- Large Bowl
- Glass Jar for Finished Product
- 2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 8 Cups Filtered Water
- 6 Dates
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
For Chocolate Oat Milk:
- Add 4 tbsp. Dark Chocolate Unsweetened Coco Powder
- Add 2 additional Date
- Add additional 2 tsp. Vanilla
- Put all ingredients into high speed blender or nutri-bullet and blend until smooth.
- Place your cheese cloth over your large bowl so it covers the opening.
- Take your blended oat mixture and slowly strain through the milk through the cheesecloth pushing the excess liquid out.
- You are finished once your cheesecloth no longer has any liquid left to push through and the remaining chunks are left in the cheesecloth.
- Place your finished Oat Milk into your Glass Jar and store for up to one week.
Additional Notes: Add Vanilla Bean or different flavors to make fun variations of your Oat Milk! If you prefer a sweeter Oat Milk, you can replace the dates with honey or Monk Fruit Sweetener.