Healthy Sweet Potato Oatmeal Waffles
Whole Grain Rolled Oats & scrumptious sweet potato mixed with our Homemade Oat Milk make for a delicious gluten-free, dairy-free breakfast or snack! These light and fluffy waffles are packed with nutrients and healthy fats from the added in sweet potato and a great way to use leftovers from last nights dinner, you could also amp up this breakfast treat with a scoop of Grass-Fed Collagen Peptides or Protein Powder. Let us know how you dressed up your Sweet Potato Waffles, we want to know!
Makes 4 Large Waffles
What You'll Need:
- Waffle Maker
- 1 Cup Cooked Sweet Potato - 2 sweet potatoes
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Homemade Oat Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg White
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 400. Bake your sweet potatoes until soft for about an hour. This can also be done the day before.
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender or nutri-bullet until thick and creamy. Blend well.
- Preheat your waffle maker and grease well.
- Use a ladle to pour about a 4" circle of batter into the middle of the waffle iron. Close and let cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Repeat until batter is gone.
- Top with your favorite toppings! Fresh fruit, powdered sugar and honey!