Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Bites
Makes 8-10 Servings
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan
What You'll Need:
- Large Bowl
- Parchment Paper
- Baking Tray
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
Separate dry and wet ingredients into two different bowls, set aside.
Pour the wet ingredients into the oat mixture and stir well.
Form mixture into bite size balls using a spoon or ice cream scooper.
Refrigerate up to four hours prior to enjoying.
- Place all dry ingredients into a large bowl and blend well.
- Stir together remaining wet ingredients (peanut butter, honey & vanilla) in a separate bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry mixture and mix well.
- Place parchment paper onto a baking tray.
- Use an ice cream scooper or spoon to form oatmeal mixture into bite sized balls.
- Mixture will make 8-10 balls.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours before enjoying. Keep oatmeal bites refrigerated.